We pride ourselves on the extraordinary culture of diverse individuals that are passionate about what they do. We drive personal excellence with mentorship, guidance and education.
600+ years of industry experience.
150+ work-related flights a year.
40+ rental cars.
8 staff travel to our Pacific Islands contracts.
- Our oldest staff member is 68 and our youngest is 16, our average age is 36
- Between us all we have over 82 hobbies
- 1 staff member has collected over 900 AirNZ boarding passes
- Our favourite ice cream is cookies n cream followed closely by hokey pokey
- 28 staff can play chess and only 1 staff member hasn’t played monopoly
- We play 22 different sports, including 2 staff are scuba masters, 1 Taekwondo champion and 1 staff member who can barefoot ski
- We have 13 cats, 19 dogs, 2 goats, 3 horse, 9 fish and 1 rabbit in the business
- We have lived in 51 countries and speak over 16 languages
- 1 staff member has lived in Antarctica for a summer
- 18 staff members have bungy jumped and 12 have skydived
- 15 staff have done an OE
- We currently work in 6 countries
Kyle Van Tonder